Web Hosting Choice

Web Hosting Choice

In a nowadays, the number of blogger rapidly increase day by day. Beside they have purpose for personal diary online, some person making blog is for monetizing their blog to earn some dollar. Not one, many blogger have more than one blog even 5 blog or more.

They built their blog from the free services, but some blogger have some opinion that if we seriously want to monetizing our blog to earn some dollar we should buy our own domain name and better if we have own web hosting.

Last month I tried to build a new blog with free web hosting, but unfortunately as we know we’re not get the full service for free services. The free web hosting has limited services in their Terms of Services, of course you spend money you get the value.

Until now, I have not make the new blog yet. Last time I built my blog with own web hosting I don’t really know how because it was proceed by my friend. I gave him some money and then he gave me a domain and web hosting. Therefore. I still browsing to the internet to find more article about web hosting in order to make the right decision to buy new web hosting.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home